Friday 5 October 2012

Systems Analysis phase

The system analysis phase is the second phase in the software development life cycle.
The following steps are performed in the system analysis phase:
  1. Collecting appropriate data and requirement
  2. Analyzing that data and requirement
  3. Preparing a report on the existing system, new system requirements and project priorities.
Data collection involves many different processes such as
  1. Structured interviews
  2. Unstructured interviews
  3. Direct observations
  4. Questionnaries
  5. Statistical sampling

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I never really thought about how web applications work. For me, the most important thing is that I click on the correct url and then I can log in to the appropriate native application. I often use such solutions and I am of the opinion that there is nothing better at the moment.

    ReplyDelete